- AppCircus@MoMoDeveloperSummit Bucharest
- Location & date:
- Europe, Romania, 27.09.2011
- Deadline for app submission:
- 21.09.2011 »·«closed»·«
AppCircus @MoMoDeveloperSummit Bucharest will be held during the Eastern European Mobile Monday Developer Summit : 26-28th of September at World Trade Center, in Bucharest, Romania.
Unprecedented event gathering developer communities from the entire Eastern European region including Russia, Turkey and Israel !
Conferences, Exhibition, Competitions, a dedicated area "DevZone" for workshops, developer tryouts and demonstrations.
Debating on cross-platform development to augmented reality, from social and networking trends to economical impact of mobile industry in everyday life.
International participation with C-level, managers, decision makers, teachers, college and university students, members of community, software developers, engineers, vc's, angels, visionaries, enthusiasts and hobbyists.
"Bringing Mobile Industry Together"
The showcase of the most innovative and creative apps arrives in Bucharest at the MoMo Developer Summit on the 27th of September.
A great chance for developers to present live on stage their applications in front of the audience and get the feedback from the experts of the mobile industry.
The winner of the AppCircus will get an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012, which are held during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The deadline to participate is the 21st of September!
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company.
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
The location will be at the World Trade Center of Bucharest, Romania.