- AppCircus@SMW in Berlin
- Location & date:
- Europe, Germany, 22.09.2011
- Deadline for app submission:
- 12.09.2011 »·«closed»·«
AppCircus@SMW Berlin will be held during the Social Media Week (September 19-23). SMW is an open space for individuals to come together for a “Reality Check”. The week-long happening will be spread over many locations in central Berlin, with a wide variety of events that explore the powerful channel of communication being embraced the world over – social media. All events will be free and open to the public, and everyone is invited to help shape the program by proposing an event or topic. Social Media Week Berlin is part of a global simultaneous conference taking place in ten cities around the world.
The showcase of the most innovative and creative apps arrives in Berlin at the Social Media Week on the 22nd of September.
This event is open and free to developers, startups and any other organization with apps on any platform, giving a great chance to present live their applications on stage.
An international jury will select one winner, who will get an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012, which are held during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Here are the rules for participation:
• Submissions and presentations to the AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, Startup or company.
• Applicants must send one representative person to present the app live on stage.
• Apps are submitted through the appcircus.com platform.
• Registration and membership on appcircus are FREE!
• appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying to an AppCircus.
• Each App can only present in one AppCircus, except if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
• One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
• The app with most votes after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows it to apply again to be selected at another AppCircus.
The location will be at the Aufbau Haus, Moritz Platz, Berlin. t is the Social Media Week Berlin main event location and hosted by MTV.
7.00pm: Welcome and introductions
7.15pm: First Act - Leading Platforms present
7.45pm: 2nd Act - 10 Apps present with jury feedback
8.45pm: Thanks and jury selection for Runnerup plus the winner.
8.50pm: Networking and Winner announcement.